Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another One For Ya

Stumbled across this show 'ctrl'.  The easiest way to find it is to search Amazon downloadable video for it, although it is on hulu as well.  The theme song is by an artist named Cat Jahnke and is available to purchase in full form on her website.  The song is called 'Apple' and is one of the more impressive aural works I've encountered in some time.  Oh, and yes, the show 'ctrl' is also very good.

Speaking of hulu, I think the network execs ought to get with the program and let them have every show ever made, because it is so nice to sit down and go through, say, 'Sliders' one show at a time starting from the very beginning.  I've now seen every episode ever made of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show', 'Alf' and 'Arrested Development'.  I can sit here at my desktop and program on one screen while watching tv on the other and call it 'working', although convincing the wife that I'm working has been hard going lately, especially when the other screen is clearly running freeciv.

No comments:

Post a Comment